The awards for irritating two Australian travllers go to:
1) BELL for its infuriating internet terminals – I feel a case of RSI coming on already.
2) LA – for being a krispy kreme donut. Where did the centre go?
3) Toilets – Dunny technology in Australia is far superior. Don’t ask me why.
4) Hibernating tourist operators in PEI and the Rockies. What’s up eh?
5) Pull when you ought to push!
Next time we’re going on the three day 5 city express. Arggh ask us more.
Nothinglike a good whinge while waiting for a connecting flight at the airport, eh?