1) Greystoke Cycle Cafe, a barn out the back of house with toasties, cakes, and coffee. What makes it great? It’s welcoming approach and plenty of towels to dry wet cyclists. Coffee is pretty good.
2) Monmouth Coffee – Monmouth Street London. Great coffee focus with extensive coffee menu. It appears that special coffees are only available as filter coffee. Very busy with local workers getting takeaway.
3) Nude Espresso – Eastend somewhere, good coffee with schmick interior a great relaxing spot. They roast their own coffee.
4) Java – Keswick does a great mocha with Belgian chocolate. Also muffins made on site are extremely yummy.
5) Brick Lane Coffee – great coffee vibe only problem is paper cups only.
We also had some chain coffee. That was horrible. Also, you’d expect good restaurants to do good coffee. This is not true.